We are expanding!
How would you like to join a young dynamic team of motivated individuals, who is reshaping the SoCal Construction industry? If you are reliable, self starter, hard worker & thrive to do your best in everything you do, you may have a spot on our team!
Check out are available positions below, and if you meet the criteria below, we would love to hear from you.
Quality control manager (position #1125)
post date: 1/2/2018
The Quality Manager is responsible for managing, verifying and performing Quality Control & Assurance on the jobsite to meet standards set by contract drawing and specifications. Quality Manager is tasked in ensuring compliance of all materials, tools, equipment and workmanship to contract requirements including subcontractors and suppliers. Quality Manager works with the project manager, project engineer, field engineers and purchasing manager on site to confirm that all work is up to the required standards. Quality Manager reports directly to the COO.
- Knowledge of inspection, testing and problem resolution as a Quality Engineer
- Minimum five years of quality control related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (preferred) / Construction Management
- OSHA 30 training
- Solid understanding of means and methods of construction for heavy construction projects
Structural Engineer (position #2628)
post date: 1/26/2018
We are seeking a Structural Engineer, with excellent communication skills and the ability to interact positively with new and existing clients. This is a great opportunity a for licensed PE with structural design experience. Being technically competent with the design of construction materials including: timber, steel, wood, masonry and concrete is required.
- MS degree in civil engineering with coursework (emphasis) in structural engineering.
- Five (5) years of experience practicing structural engineering in the LA area.
- Must have an understanding of the current building codes
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
Customer service representatives (2 positions - #2020 & #2021)
post date: 2/11/2018
The Customer Service Representative provides leadership in and manages the coordination of all activities within the customer service process. As a Customer Service Representative, you will manage all customer interactions for financial and contract matters from sale through warranty, including working with customers to resolve concerns and expectations. Provide administrative support throughout the various stages of home remodeling for our homeowners. Strong customer service, clerical, computer, organizational and communication skills a must. Ability to multi-task and learn quickly preferred.
- Three (3) years of administrative and customer service experience in the Construction industry
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Proficient business writing skills
- Proven problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills
- Knowledge of construction process